Shout out to James/dietmortik0 on finishing his first marathon!!
I just read his recap, and saw his lastest 2 posts as well.
Less than 24 hours later, still in pain, he wants to do a tri. Runners. :P
My grandpa asked me why I do these long distances when I’m just in pain the next day. Its hard to answer. It does suck, but you don’t really dwell on the pain, and just your accomplishments and how good the overall experience was!
- get-more-followers-on likes this
- the-running-vegan-msw likes this
- notovernight likes this
- daniellethesheep likes this
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- clairetoucey likes this
- engineeringmyself likes this
- activealways likes this
- rookcanrun likes this
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- youreworkingtoohard likes this
- katebikerun posted this